Ielts speaking is very easy if you know what is the format and what is expected from you. Don’t just mutter around with nonsense talks. Say something worthy and in a nice tone of your voice.
Here are some past topic card questions:
Part 2 Topic Card
1. Describe a museum
1) How often do you visit the museum?
2) Which type of museum is popular in your country?
3) Why do you want to visit the museum?
- What do you think of the importance of museums in history?
- How do you think of the heritage of a country?
- Compare the museums nowadays and in the past
2. Describe your favorite photograph
1) Where was the photo taken?
2) Who took the photo?
3) What can be seen from the photo?
4) Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you.
- How to take good photo?
- When do people use camera?
- How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?
3. The important historic place
1) What is the place?
2) Where is it located?
3) Why do you think it is important?
- What do you think of the historic place in the future?
- Will the government increase or decrease the safety guard?
- What are the changes to the local people and economy?
- What is the impact on the historic place by tourists?
Like these Speaking Real Test questions? Download all questions with answers